- Need To Tackle Impact of Likely Electric Car Battery Production Boom: UN
- Entering the Age of Corporate Social Justice, Raising the Bar
- Power of the Cause: Meet the trio behind a start-up to feed migrants
- Sandy Lane Donates $1.5 million in Grocery Vouchers to Families
- Small Craft Chocolate Makers Change Caribbean Cocoa Industry
- Social Enterprise Rescuing Food For A Cause
- Caribbean Governments Ban Styrofoam & Single-use Plastic
- Nonprofits: Case Studies Tell Your Story
- Corporate Citizenship Impacts Brand Value
- Boost CSR Communications to Build Brand Loyalty
- Sustainable Innovation in Plastics and Packaging
- How Microplastics Are Transporting from Land to Sea
- COVID-19 Live Update: Guadeloupe
- COVID-19 Live Update: Puerto Rico
- COVID-19 Live Update: Montserrat
- COVID-19 Live Update: Martinique
- COVID-19 Live Update: Trinidad & Tobago
- COVID-19 Live Update: St.Vincent & the Grenadines
- COVID-19 Live Update: St.Lucia
- COVID-19 Live Update: St.Kitts and Nevis
The third issue focuses on sustainability as we endeavour to survive and adapt to the 'new normal' that has come to define this COVID-19 era. To this end, we feature interviews and articles on 'coral reefs in crisis', tackling food insecurity, building business resilience and embracing technology which is disrupting the future of work.
People with pre-existing mental problems should continue to manage and track their mental health. Self-care is vital, and it’s also important to try and reduce the stress for ourselves and others around us.
The kilometres-thick ice sheet that covers Greenland saw a near-record imbalance last year between new snowfall and the discharge of meltwater and ice into the ocean....
We highlight some ways that businesses are helping their countries and people in the fight against COVID-19. Some examples include Rihanna...
CSR & PHILANTHROPY
Not Just A Magazine but a Philosophy
Filled with original and curated content on a range of topics, ApaNa captivates, inspires, informs and engages a sophisticated reader who is interested in the betterment of people.
Published 3 – 4 times per year, ApaNa Magazine is an independent magazine dedicated to sustainability and social engagement in the Caribbean and beyond.
A Niche Magazine
We are funded by readers and sponsors who allow us to take a candid and objective view of sustainable development in the region while highlighting the impact of responsible business practices, philanthropic and development initiatives and the good works of civil society organisations and individuals.
The Big Picture
We connect the business and social communities that are making a difference to our communities and our environment. We focus on integrating corporate citizenship, good works, and social good for sustainable development.
Our Caribbean focus is centered on people, philanthropy and impact. We share what matters to socially and environmentally-conscious consumers and influencers through stories, studies, insights, interviews, perspectives and informative articles within the local, regional and international context.
“ApaNa inspires, motivates and celebrates our reader’s journey towards a better and sustainable future for the Caribbean and the world-at-large. “
Connect With Us